Get an Advocate

Feel like you could benefit from having an Advocate on your side? Unfortunately, we are only able to accept self referrals for health and social care complaints advocacy, all referrals for other services must come from your social worker, local authority or care provider. We are constantly working to open up the referral avenues for our service. If you would like to get in touch with us to see if you could benefit from an Advocate, you can do so via the form below.