How can we help?
If you feel like nobody is hearing you, we can help:
- We’ll listen to you.
- We’ll help you get the right information and resources so you can make choices.
- We will help you to understand your rights and stand up for them.
- We’ll help you speak out so your voice is heard.
- We’ll use plain English and take the mystery out of jargon so you understand what professionals are saying to you.
- We’ll help build your skills and confidence so that ultimately you can be your own advocate without any help.
We are a free, local support service, available across Lancashire and Fylde and Wyre.
Our team of experts are ready to be by your side, on your side.
Jane’s experience of Advocacy Focus
Jane’s story * “Advocacy Focus helped me over many years and they were absolutely brilliant. My sister has had mental health problems since she had meningitis as a child and the two of us have always been inseparable. As she got older my sister had to live in care homes and that’s when I feel Read more